• Create Account

3D Online Strategy Game for iOS — Developed by DigiPen Students!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 E•••   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hi everyone, I thought the community here might be interested in a project that myself and some other students from DigiPen Institute of Technology are putting together.

Posted Image

It's a 3D turn-based tactics game for iOS featuring online play via Game Center, and we just launched a Kickstarter campaign if you want to read up on the details. Check it out here: http://kck.st/JA6A4Q.

You can also read the Pocket Gamer article covering the project here.

For the game to go into full-fledged production, we need the support of backers to meet some modest development costs. The team has some great credentials, which you can see in detail on Kickstarter, and new details will be available soon, so stay tuned.

If you're interested in the project, we'd really appreciate any support (even if you just want to help spread the word) — and we have some fantastic rewards for everyone who wants to be a part of the campaign. Thanks in advance to anyone who'll give it a look, and feel free to message me if you'd like to know more about the project.

Edited by E•••, 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS