• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

DirectX and extended screan

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 PavelB   Members   -  Reputation: 106

0Likes

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

I have created the application that shows on the screen flat simple terrain 100 * 100. It works and camera flies around on the laptop.
However, when I connect my laptop to the external monitor, it doesn't show anything.

Does anyone experianced this kind of strange behaviour?

Sponsor:

#2 DJTN   Members   -  Reputation: 207

0Likes

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Is the external monitor set to "extend" the desktop? Do you get an error? Is this a full screen application or windowed? Are you using the D3DPRESENTFLAG_DEVICECLIP? This will cause you an issue if it’s specified. You could also have issues with a windowed mode app that uses flipping.

Edited by DJTN, 30 May 2012 - 09:29 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS