• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Networking session at GDC Europe

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 hplus0603   Moderators   -  Reputation: 5725

0Likes

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Shameless self-promotion: Come watch me speak about web server versus game server scalability and architecture at GDC Europe, August 13-15, 2012! http://www.gdceurope.com/news/
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22787

0Likes

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Are they recorded? $3200 per ticket round trip is a bit expensive. :-)

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

#3 hplus0603   Moderators   -  Reputation: 5725

0Likes

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:59 PM

If it's like when I spoke at GDC San Francisco, yes, they are recorded, but you need a ticket to actually get access to the recordings.
But what's a plane ticket for a successful game developer like you? Couldn't you just take the corporate jet? :-)

enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS