• Create Account

Photoshop Panel Tool for Gamedev Guys

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 WolfeWOLF   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hi there!

You know many gamedev people use photoshop not only for editing assets. Somebody write export scripts for that to export all layers directly to engine or something like that.

Anyway there appear many rules how to name layers and check layer blending modes or cropping for canvas...

I do it a lot and many time spend to write little scripts to help myself not die in this routine. Now i just starting to collect all this functionally to one Photoshop PANEL. And i think its coming pretty handy.

So. You can see all features on page of this panel at http://cgidiot.com/tools/pspanel
It got lot of bugs for sure (course im no so programmer) but i will do fixes and adding some functionality in future, course i use it a lot myself .

Posted Image

I hope this tool really save somebody life.
Holaaa!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS