• Create Account

Help needed for developing debut game!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 PAGS   Members   -  Reputation: 101

-1Likes

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:51 AM

Hi all. Phoenix Alpha Game Studios is creating its debut game and is building a small team to get this out there. I am looking for a coder/s and a modeler to help create this zombie suirvival FPS. if you are interested, please visit pags.ucoz.com. I am new to game development and have stated a company named Phoenix Alpha Game Studios (Part of Phoenix Alpha Limited) and need all the help i can get. I have started to lean UDK and am in the middle of completing the first map for the game which i plan to release as a demo/beta. At the moment, i am on my own in the company, i am the Managing Director of Phoenix Alpha Limited and lead designer if you will. Please get back to me as i know that Phoenix Alpha Game Studios will be a big success with the 3 game ideas i have. This work will not be unpiad but for more info, please visit pags.ucoz.com or reply to this post.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

#2 Josh Petrie   Moderators   -  Reputation: 2999

0Likes

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

This is offtopic for this forum, please use the Classifieds section of the site.

Josh Petrie | Core Tools Engineer, 343i | Microsoft C++ MVP

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS