• Create Account

studying game programming online

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 aofer   Members   -  Reputation: 140

0Likes

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hi, my name is Amit, I live in Israel.
I hold a 4 year Bsc degree in software engineering and currently work as a software engineer for a big international company (unrelated to games)
I want to eventually become a game developer. I started self studying all various aspects of game programming (design,graphics,AI, etc.).
I read a lot about breaking in to the industry and I know that the most important thing is to develop games myself, and I'm trying to do that.
Anyway I'm looking for a structured program for studying game programming online (there are a few topics that I think it might be better to learn from the pros, and I can use the structure)
can anyone recommend a good place to take courses in game programming online?
I looked at a few programs for Bsc. and they where really expensive and I don't need another Bsc. degree.
if there's a Msc. degree it would be nice but it doesn't have to be for the sake of a degree, whats important is the subjects taught and the quality of the courses.

Thanks,
Amit

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS