• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Edenite: Browser based sci-fi strategy

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CaptainLepidus   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hello all,

I've been working on and off on Edenite for a little while, and I would appreciate some testers and feedback at this stage in order to shape the direction of the game from here. Current features:

-Fleet management
-Trading
-Exploration
-100% PvP
-Guilds and Private Messages
-6 ship types and 5 planets, with more to come

It's very work in progress so far, but I really need help in deciding where to go next from here. You can play the game so far at apps.arcoria.net/Edenite. There is no tutorial as of yet, so please post questions if you have any. I would appreciate feedback very much.

Thank you, CaptainLepidus

Posted Image

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS