• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

IndieDevMap

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 m3xican   Members   -  Reputation: 151

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

IndieDevMap is a world map of indie and independent game developers.

The website is still under heavy development, but you can already browse the maps and submit your data.

The main idea behind it is to help people to find developers in a specific area, but that's just the beginning. In the next few weeks more content will come: interviews with game developers, game promotions, jobs board and much more.

For more info and to submit your data check the website.
Davide "m3xican" Coppola - Lowpoly Studios founder
AskFlashGames - my Flash games Portal
IndieDevMap - world map of indie and independent game developers

Sponsor:

#2 m3xican   Members   -  Reputation: 151

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

A quick update to announce the 0.2.0 version of the website introducing Search and Advanced Search.

Also, I wrote a blog post on Gamasutra about how the website started, the current status of the project and future plans.
Davide "m3xican" Coppola - Lowpoly Studios founder
AskFlashGames - my Flash games Portal
IndieDevMap - world map of indie and independent game developers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS