• Create Account

Help with game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 !Null   Members   -  Reputation: 380

0Likes

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Okay so. I'm pretty new here so apologies to anything I do / say that is weird.

So I've been programming for about 4 years now (not very long) and I'm at uni doing Software Engineering. The only languages I know quite well are C# and Java. but I'm primarily using c# for my job (MVC ASP.NET)

Anyway...to the point.

I've played about making games in Java using Slick2d / LWJGL and I've read up on gaming concepts. I know about the game loop and updating and all that other stuff.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me (through repository / chat) on making a semi-decent playable game to help me learn and improve my skills?

If not at least look at what I've got so far and rip it to shreds? :) I love feedback (good or bad) because I am always looking to improve.

Hope to hear from someone soon :)
/********************************************************************************\
/**********************He Who Dares, Wins**********************************\
/********************************************************************************\

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS