• Create Account

Please help. I need advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 BiNex880519   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

I am currently completing an East Asian Studies BA degree from UC Davis but I want to get into the game industry, preferably as some level of game designer. After obtaining 5 AAs, this coming year will be my 6th year in college because I love to learn an explore different disciplines so I have a lot of experience outside the industry. Now I am looking for experience inside the industry. I have been looking into the Art Institute of California, Sacramento and DigiPen, the latter being the one I am most interested in. After reading some of the posts here, I noticed a lot of people saying "just go to a state college." Now I REALLY don't know what to do... Please, any advice will be much appreciated.

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9869

0Likes

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Maybe you already have enough college. It's recommended that you read this forum's FAQs. Back out to the forum main page, and look for the FAQ link at upper right.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS