• Create Account

Req for custom sprite

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Silverforte   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

I've been playing with MultiMedia Fusion and other clickteam programs since I was 13. I'm trying to do something different this time as I've been using megaman zero sprites and I want something custom. Would it be possible to have a spritesheet made if I supplied images and information? Is there someone willing to do that for me? It'd be similar to Zero Suit Samus with a bit of castlevania quality, using custom guidelines and images I supply.

I'll add this information if anyone responds positively. I'd need a sprite sheet with all the basics. Walking, running, firing, slashing, jumping, standing, crawling, hurting.

Thank you for your time, I'm new here, not entirely sure how requests work. Was referred here.

Sponsor:

#2 JTippetts   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7915

0Likes

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

If you need work done, whether paid or not, please use the classifieds system rather than the forums.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS