1. It seems as if with C++, the solution to ever problem is OOP, but what are some situations where you should not use OOP.
2. What other paradigms that are used commonly in game development. I have been reading up on Data-Oriented Design/Programming the past week(DOD), so are there any others?
3. Is C still used commonly in game development on platforms such as PC and major gaming consoles or is it used more on protable/embedded devies such as the DS/PSP/Vita/etc. Or is it a mix of C and C++ depending on what you are currently programming such as UI, the core, etc.
4. Realted to question 3, is C still used quite a bit in game development
5. Are many features of C++ used commonly or do most companies put strict rules on what features to use and what features not to use.
Those are my questions for now. If i think of any that i missed i will edit the post. Thanks.
Edited by Max707, 01 July 2012 - 04:42 PM.