• Create Account

Cards Wars [TBS] [Flash]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 GeneralVimes   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Hello! 2 years ago I posted about my game beta. Sice then I've learnt Action Script 3, made 6 games to test and enhance my abilies, and now I'm proud to show you the released Cards Wars! I'd be happy if you share your thought in this thread.

Cards Wars is a turn-based strategy, it's a fusion of Risk board game and card game War.

Posted Image

Every province is garrisoned with 1 - 7 playing cards. If you attack the neighbour, the battle goes on until one of the sides looses 50% of its garrison. The defeated army retreats. The player earns experience points for victorious battles, he can spend them to activate the powerups.

Controls:
Drag-and-drop - attack or move;
Click - open the Arrangement window;
End Turn button is in the top-left screen corner;
Settings button is in the tor-rigfht screen corner.

You can play the game here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/GeneralVimes/cards-wars

There is a Hotseat multiplayer.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS