Currently supports only DirectX 9, but in plans also support DirectX 10, DirectX 11, OpenGL and Linux.
Here are some features of AlbaLynx:
- Due to the flexible template system, the appearance of the interface can be completely arbitrary.
- Pretty simple mechanism for creating your own elements (only in C++).
- Easy connection to your project.
- Bitmap and vector fonts support.
- Unicode support.
- Supported by four programming languages: C++, C#, BlitzMax, Blitz3D. (Written in C++)
- Headers converter for easy conversion of the header files into other languages.