• Create Account

Advertise, Sell, & Distribute your Games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gilden   Marketplace Seller   -  Reputation: 143

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd offer you all a chance to break into the video game industry. My site, Roencia Game Creators, is opening for video game reviews. It's been running for a few years and reached a traffic milestone and I now believe your game can get sufficient enough exposure when featured on our site. With the flood of submissions, not all games will get reviewed, but many will. Your game may also receive even more attention with a video review.

You may also sell your game from our community store, if your game qualifies. To find our more information or express your interest. Send an email to the appropriate contact on this page: Contact Page

Post if you have any questions. I hope this will give you the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Edited by Gilden, 07 July 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7448

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

This is inappropriate for the Breaking In forum. Moving to Your Announcements.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 Captain Andrew Brewer   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:42 PM

I am interested in discussing a possible partnership and I have sent an email to your admin account with more info. I look forward to hearing from you.
Aloha,
Captain Andrew Brewer
NeoGenesis
The Dragon King

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS