• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

Planet renderer game project

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 leuat   Members   -  Reputation: 126

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

My hobby planet renderer in Java:

When I find time, I'll start using the engine for a game. 1/sqrt(2) ( Minecraft + dwarven fortress ) or something I guess.

I'll quit my job after having saved up money in order to survive. for a couple of years. so that I can code this stuff. coding like this is way better than sex.

Attached Thumbnails

• planet2_27.jpg

Sponsor:

#2 Captain Andrew Brewer   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

This is actually really cool, many kudos to you. I am doing something similar and it is refreshing to see other people working on this type of project. I will stay tuned for more info.
Aloha,
Captain Andrew Brewer
NeoGenesis
The Dragon King

#3 jefferytitan   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2218

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:04 PM

Firstly, well done. I have some idea how big a project that would be. Secondly, were you looking for feedback? There were a few things that seemed a little odd to me, you may or may not be aware of them. In any case, good job!

#4 DpakoH   Members   -  Reputation: 1006

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

Great job!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS