HAXE - Multiplatform Programming
Members - Reputation: 247
Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:54 PM
Also, I was curious if anyone here has any experience with the language. It's been around for a while now but this is the first time I'm hearing about it.
If anyone has used it, how viable is it for game programming, especially for the web?
Members - Reputation: 109
Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:52 AM
Welcome among the Haxe developers, you just took the red pill!!
See this for game dev,
- NME (haxe library) for cross platform, web and native, games
- NME presented by Philippe Elsass at WWX by Silex Labs
- awe6, the best haxe framework for games
- awe6 presented by Robert Fell at WWX
- there are a lot of haxe libraries for game dev, ports of famous frameworks... robothaxe, flixel, ...
Edited by Alex Hoyau, 18 July 2012 - 08:52 AM.