• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

New Topic Form Display Bug on Mac Lion

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Francois Soft   Members   -  Reputation: 130

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

For asthetic reasons this should be fixed. The "Topic Title" extends way over to the right. This was also a problem on my own site but I fixed it be giving it a pixel width. Actually, this is a problem because I cannot even access the poll on the right side. It says "Poll" but the input field is covering whatever is underneathe it.

Nerd's Quote: "If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!"
FrancoisSoft: http://www.codeloader.us

Sponsor:

#2 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5432

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

What browser does this occur on? What url? I'm on Lion and not having any issues.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS