• Create Account

Awesome shooter released. P-3 Biotic available now on IndieCity and IndieVania

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 roundcrisis   Members   -  Reputation: 121

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi all

Hopefully this is the place to post this (otherwise so sorry and let me know)
P-3 Biotic is an intense twin-stick shooter featuring advanced real-time lighting and gorgeous particle effects. Pilot the MK4s nano-ship inside a petri dish against 14 waves of infectious bacteria as they attempt to destroy the Nucleus, a bio-engineered organism growing at the center of the dish. Use mines and weapon power ups to defeat increasingly tough bacteria, and collect energy dropped by vanquished enemies to keep the Nucleus healthy. Or walk a finer line and use the energy stored in the Nucleus to charge up your weapons, turn your entire ship into a weapon, or unleash a devastating shockwave to wipe out all bacteria. The choice is yours, but the Nucleus must survive.

P-3 Biotic is available now via IndieCity (http://store.indieci...game/P-3-Biotic) and IndieVania (http://www.indievani...ames/p-3-biotic) for €2.99.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 Mussi   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1754

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

Looks spectacular Posted Image.

#3 jefferytitan   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1999

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

It looks pretty. I like the strategic side of choosing whether to drain the Nucleus to protect the Nucleus. I'd love to see some video.

#4 roundcrisis   Members   -  Reputation: 121

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:03 AM

Here is our trailer
And Gameplay

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS