• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

IOTD comment bug?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mussi   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2105

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

Hi,

Got this error message while commenting on this IOTD:
[source lang="bash"]Warning: Data missing in classes_like_composite::add in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php on line 477Warning: Relationship ID missing in classes_like_registry::getKey in /var/www/gamedev/admin/sources/classes/like/composite.php on line 143[/source]
Before I started commenting the comment count was 1 but I didn't see an actual comment, after commenting it increased to 2 but neither are visible.

I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 if that's of any help.

Sponsor:

#2 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6991

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

I got the same thing when I just tried to comment on it.
[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

#3 Hodgman   Moderators   -  Reputation: 31939

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:14 PM

Same warning log messages appeared when I commented.

The "comments not appearing" problem seems to have been fixed though (thanks, hidden forum gnomes) -- the IOTD link seemed to be trying to load the 2nd page of comments before.

#4 Mussi   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2105

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Seems to be fixed indeed, the link in my first post is still bugged though(the link generated seemed to be the problem), I'll leave that as it is, might be useful to some hidden forum gnome.

Edited by Mussi, 22 July 2012 - 08:19 AM.

#5 Hodgman   Moderators   -  Reputation: 31939

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

The "comments not appearing" problem seems to have been fixed though (thanks, hidden forum gnomes) -- the IOTD link seemed to be trying to load the 2nd page of comments before.

This is un-fixed; clicking on the IOTD image from the front page appends "?st=30" onto the end of the link again, hiding comments.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS