• Create Account

PhysX include errors

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 noatom   Members   -  Reputation: 767

0Likes

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

This is all i use in my cpp file that bases on PhysX:
[source lang="cpp"]#include <pxphysicsapi.h>#include <pxdefaulterrorcallback.h>#include <pxdefaultallocator.h>#pragma comment(lib, "PhysX3_x86.lib")#pragma comment(lib, "Foundation")#pragma comment(lib, "PhysX3Extensions.lib")[/source]

And my VC++ Directories - > Include Directories contains:
[source lang="cpp"]D:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Samples\SampleFramework\framework\includeD:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Include\pxtaskD:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Include\commonD:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Include\extensionsD:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Include\foundation\windowsD:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Include[/source]

And my VC++ Directories - > Library Directories contains:
[source lang="cpp"]D:\Users\ait\Desktop\PhysX-3.2_PC_SDK_Core\Lib\win32[/source]

However when I try to declare a PxScene I get an error saying that the term is not defined! What is wrong here?!

Sponsor:

#2 RulerOfNothing   Members   -  Reputation: 1148

0Likes

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

If that's all you use in your cpp file, then you need to put the name of the file you want to include after the #include, i.e. #include "filename.h" where filename is the filename of the header file you want to include. This should fix the problem unless the forum software ate the #include filenames for some reason.

#3 noatom   Members   -  Reputation: 767

0Likes

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:10 AM

=)) the forum ate those filenames....you wouldn't think I try to use PhysX and I don't know how to use include properly do you? Anyway,I fixed it now,thanks.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS