• Create Account

slot machine look

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 ms75214   Members   -  Reputation: 143

-1Likes

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Been working on my slot machine look:

http://postimage.org/image/kh8i50prl/

What do you think?

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7450

0Likes

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

What kind of feedback are you looking for?
As we replied in your other thread, http://www.gamedev.net/topic/627948-good-art-for-a-slot-machine/, who's your target audience? Male players, female players, casual slot users...? Is this for a physical slot machine or for an online slot game?
Commentary needs context.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 14833

0Likes

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

I think exactly the same as last time you asked about your slot machine artwork; it's absolutely pointless to ask this question without more context and a better defined target audience -- and even then you'll just be getting subjective opinions.

#4 riuthamus   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4013

0Likes

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Well, other than the middle part is there, it doesnt look like a slot machine. As i told you in your previous one you really just created 1 layer on photoshop, added some layer effects and called it good. I didnt know you had 4 posts for this one picture. Update your original thread.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS