• Create Account

2D environment grid/plane for indirect agent communication

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 monsieurginger   Members   -  Reputation: 122

0Likes

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

I'm looking to create a team-sport like game where agents (the players) change the values of a, b, c variables tied to individual static (as in not moving) nodes located at x, y vertices that are organized in a grid like fashion across the playing field.

Some of the a, b, c (and many more) variables are to be changed by the distance of agents within a certain radius of them, and others are to be changed by agents that are moving across the playing field while broadcasting in a predefined direction a method that will change their values (the value of the variable).

The agents need to also be able to see the values of the a, b, c variables that are close to them or up to a distance ahead of them.

The a, b, c variables will act as steering forces, some pulling, some pushing, and some triggering an execution of a certain act by the agent or game.

I'm using C#.

Sponsor:

#2 Ashaman73   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6684

0Likes

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

I'm using C#.

Fine... but what is the question ? Do you need help for homework ? Have a bug you can't figure out ?

We need more information to lead a helping hand.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS