• Create Account

Composer searching for games sequences to score for obtaining critical feedback

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 wavecraftproject   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hi my name is Emiliano is a professional composer and sound design based in Rome, Italy. I have read the previous posts and discussion all agree that music for a video game should also be evaluated according to its functionality in relation to the context of play. I wanted propose to someone of you to post some game sequences so that I can score it in order to successively obtain some feedbacks about my work. I think this is the best way to build a supportive environment for growth and technical work. Are you agree?
Thanks

Emiliano Imondi - Composer - www.wavecraftproject.com
Emiliano Imondi - Composer

Wavecraft Project - Music & Soundtracks
www.wavecraftproject.com
Email address: e.imondi@wavecraftproject.com
City: Rome - Italy

Sponsor:

#2 Orymus3   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6481

0Likes

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

Love the news theme :)
You might want to cleanup that english a bit though as there's a few errors in there that makes it hard to understand.

Also, my 2 cents, as an audio designer, you should really target products that are nearing completion. They may be hard to find if you just toss this post on a forums. Rather, you should lurk project development threads and target specific people your could PM to contact them.

Good luck!

#3 nsmadsen   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3643

1Likes

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

I wanted propose to someone of you to post some game sequences so that I can score it in order to successively obtain some feedbacks about my work. I think this is the best way to build a supportive environment for growth and technical work.

Instead of asking a forum to provide game sequenes why not capture some footage on your own and score that to test your ability and methods as a video game composer. That way you'll have material faster and be able to test your skills more often without waiting for a team to provide you with game sequences.
Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

#4 riuthamus   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4332

0Likes

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

I rather enjoy your music, very well done and it has a nice tone. Would be interesting to see what you did with a title screen or maybe a game trailer. For sure! I am a far distance from such things but when I am close I will hit you up and see if you are still interested. Great job so far though.

#5 wavecraftproject   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Thanks to all, i'll do it. I hope that early i'll can post some example.
Emiliano Imondi - Composer

Wavecraft Project - Music & Soundtracks
www.wavecraftproject.com
Email address: e.imondi@wavecraftproject.com
City: Rome - Italy

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS