• Create Account

New OpenGl / GLUT Homepage !!!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fab102   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 October 2001 - 08:36 AM

I made a new Site about OpenGl and GLUT. You can find there some Tutorials, Downloads, Games. There is also a Dev-C++ Section... with some Tutorials. I think the page is nice for beginners. Please give me a Feedback (Forum or Mail). .. The page is in german. (sorry) the URL : http://www.3dcoders.da.ru

Sponsor:

#2 Ertai   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 October 2001 - 10:14 AM

Looks like a great site ... too bad it is in German Everyone knows no one can really read german ...

#3 erik1345   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 October 2001 - 05:16 PM

i can read it, and btw no my real name is not erik, i just made up some name for these silly forums ... laugh

#4 Anonymous Poster_Anonymous Poster_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:58 AM

Considering the address, ending in .ru, I should think we''re lucky it''s not in Russian. German is easy to read, especially if you''re Dutch (like me :-))

#5 Maximus   Members   -  Reputation: 124

Posted 12 October 2001 - 09:55 PM

How bout we redo it in multiple languages inter-weaved together? A sentence starts out in German but halfway through it changes to Japanese, and then into english

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS