• Create Account

ActionScript 3.0 Flash Builder 4.6

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 NightGrooves   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

I'm hoping that I can get some assistance, I've just recently started taking a Video Game Design & Development course at a vocational college. We're using Flash Builder 4.6 and ActionScript 3.0 to get started with a foundation. The book we're using is Rex Van Der Spuy's Foundation Game Design With ActionScript 3.0 - 2nd Edit. Our module project is due this Friday at noon, and I'm no where near done in any sense of the word. I've been having a hell of a time, and the instructor is doing his best to explain it to me but I'm just not able to retain any of what's being said. I could really use some additional help, and while I understand many may say that it's pointless to get help online in forums but I'm working against the clock, and any help is more help then when I first wrote this.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS