• Create Account

The Cross Alpha Omega Infinity Time Key of Life Protection Control Universe Creation

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic

#1 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image

The Cross , Alpha , Omega , Infinity , Time , Key of Life , Gene , Scale of Balance , Victory , Laurel , Sun ( Actually , not our Sun ) , Thunder, Universe Creation , Protection , Death of Satan Serpent , Hub of the Universe .
Champion , Power and Glory , Hall of Fame , Lifetime Achievement , Roman Numeral : Number I , Star , Superstar .
Control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , Poison , Metal , Death or Living Creature , Thunder , Air , Plant , Unnamed Factors ( Underworld Factors ) .
Bars of Court , Judgment , Satan Execution , Severe - Stern , Justice First ,
Science
Control , Universe , 600 Billions Galaxies , Stars , Nebula ,
Big Bang .

All the Red words , they’re all the ideas for me to design this Angel Character

Financial crisis , National debt crisis , studio close , bankrupt , job loss , house loss , people reduce spending , low profit , … From H U Y N H P H U D A T - 023750260 - Vietnam to every game studio around the world , game publisher , to every comic studio , comic publisher , film studio , … intend to find The Light of Financial in the Dark Age of Financial Crisis , the Hope of your Studio , your Company .
The purpose when I create this character , this video are showing all game studio around the world 1 potential character which can become a main character of a new 3rd action game , can beat the profit of God of war , Devil may cry ,….
When your game profit low , you should compare potentiality of this character and all kind of character from God of War , Devil may cry , ….. , all kind of character from comic , movie and any other character from entertainment industry .
When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger , IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT ?

When your game profit low , you should compare the Universe Creation skill when my character use it for … repairing his whacks - this skill can use to eliminate all the enemy , compare that skill with Poseidon rage , Zeus bolt , Medusa head , Titan rage ,…. , or any special skill you know to realize that Universe Creation skill is a especial kill .

Fan of God of war , Devil may cry , … will they like this character at first sight when they see this image on the disk cover ?
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 image design by professional guy , 1 image is just a screenshot , edit a little with graphic software , no tittle ....

IF YOU'RE GAMER , WHICH GAME WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY ?
DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIALITY OF THIS CHARACTER ?

In Financial crisis , National debt crisis , if you find something good for your studio game , you should show them that thing , because if your studio game invest new game about this character , they will have good profit , and you will not worry about your job . AND ALL I WANT IS A JOB , IF YOUR STUDIO GAME CAN GIVE ME A JOB , WE WILL COOPERATION .
Posted Image

There is a symbol , Control symbol

Posted Image

1 big symbol , Control symbol with many symbol , .... and when 1 symbol shining ....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's why I call Control . We call Control when we see Control thing on the Swords .

And My Sword with little upgrade with many famous swords , I only forget Excalibur ,

Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING :If game about this character release , the best day to do it is Christmas day . Why , because we go to church at night ( night time ) , we release the game at morning time , it's meant angel come first to protect Son of God .
1 REALLY ESPECIAL THING : Many people will almost think about God , but I - Author and Owner say that , just Nathaniel Angel
, I don't have enough time and modelling skill to make his wing

Posted Image

I hope you realize the Control symbol
Posted Image

This is a new way to fight , standing on a object , and that is a symbol object of 600 billions inside the Universe ( NASA say about 500 billions galaxies , I choose safe number 600 )

Posted Image

Fighting with this way really good for big size enemy , and improve the beauty of this character . And almost the whole Universe become under this character soles . Unique and Especial .

Edited by 023750260iRock, 31 July 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#3 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

My Nathaniel Angel at least can can fight more amazing than God of War
Posted Image

He can hold and throw his weapons by a couple of snake skin . Do you remember that in Holy Bible , sometime , Satan become a snake , and things you see in this picture is a Headless Satan snake skin

Posted Image

But He can do more than that :

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

1 ESPECIAL THINGS : The Cross Alpha Omega , the meaning you can see in many Church paraffin , it's meant GOD .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

He can hold 3 beautiful sword at the same time , can do more than Kratos , YES .

#5 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

Universe 13.75 ± 0.17 billion year ago , The beginning of the Universe .....

Posted Image

The shape of that symbol , look really like a explosion if we compare like this :

Posted Image

Posted Image

My character is just an Angel n not God , in this case I just compare the shape of the symbol only
And my Angel have Couple of Whack :

Posted Image

If I have a better computer , you will see not only Galaxies but also Nebula , Black hole , ... just increase the size of the Whacks a little .

Edited by 023750260iRock, 31 July 2012 - 08:32 AM.

#6 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Posted Image

Unlucky , when his Whack broke (*0*) , oh my GOD ....

Posted Image

GOD will help his Angel activate his Universe Creation symbol to repair his whacks , and "Reset " all the enemy ....

Posted Image

#7 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

The Olympic athletics, yes , there are 2 picture about many famous people , really strange , DO ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY I CREATE THEM ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because they're parts of my Character Angel .

Posted Image

This is a champion , Triple H

Posted Image

And some people have Gold Medal .The Inspiration of 2 parts of this character come from them .l of Olympic .....

#8 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

The whole US and EU like Superhero , and with Infinity symbol on his chest , he is a Superhero , compare my character with DC , Marvel Superheroes , you will understand , and compare with all kind main character of Entertainment Industry like Movie , Game , Comic , ..... which one have more beauty , perhaps my character is the worst character right ?
Posted Image

Superhero with a good soles .
Posted Image

Oh , I'm sorry , AMAZING SOLES .

When this couple of sword shining :
Posted Image

Posted Image

3 Sword , not 2 Sword , the Game screen will become really look like ..... JUDGEMENT DAY .... , this is JUST NATHANIEL ANGEL , IF HE CAN DO IT , BECAUSE GOD ALLOW HIM TO DO IT ....
That's all I want to say .

Thank you for allow me to use more image than usual in my post .

You want to know more about this worse Angel Character , the only way is watch this clip because many things can not use image to explain , this is a 2.0 version of the old clip :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXgoI39-cXA

ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB .

When your game profit low , you should compare the potential profit of a 3rd action game base on this character and the potential profit of the game project you are working , which one bigger ,IN NATIONAL DEBT CRISIS , FINANCIAL CRISIS , CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY BUY A THING THEY REALLY REALLY LIKE , IF YOUR GAME SUBJECT IS JUST NORMAL , NOTHING REALLY ESPECIAL THAN MANY OTHER SAME TYPE GAME , WILL THEY BUY IT

CAN THE FANS OF SUPERMAN , BATMAN , SPIDER MAN , X MEN , CAPTAIN AMERICA , ... WILL BUY A 3RD ACTION GAME BASE ON THIS SUPERHERO ?

AND THE FANS OF NINJA G A I D E N , GOD OF WAR , DEVIL MAY CRY , WILL THEY LIKE THIS WARRIOR ?

DO YOU LIKE THIS SUPERHERO ?

This is a original clip for anyone want to ENJOY :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HItZg_bmU&list=LLNZjju5nk45NKhZiYmVpOyg&feature=mh_lolz

The part :The Cross , Alpha , Omega , ... Control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , I use song : Arrival to the Earth Steve Jablonsky Smolny Cathedral, St. Petersburg, Russia
The part : Champion , Power and Glory , .... I use UEFA Champion league Song
Next is : Archangel , Birth of Hero song - 2 Steps from Hell
Final is : My name is maximus decimus meridius ( Gladiator soundtrack , actually , my name is HUYNH PHU DAT ) to introduce myself .

My Email :

023750260irock@gmail.com
huynhphudat023750260@gmail.com

Edited by 023750260iRock, 14 August 2012 - 08:15 AM.

#9 Thekill473   Members   -  Reputation: 213

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Umm what lol. None of that made any sense at all. Please try and compose your post into a neater format.

#10 Stormynature   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3416

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Umm what lol. None of that made any sense at all.

I beg to differ. This is perhaps the most lucid explanation of the rules of Tic-Tac-Toe that I have ever seen given.

To be quite honest though I can't help but feel completely uplifted by the sheer crazed art of mania. It's actually really fun to read/look through. I have no idea what the purpose of this thread is but I am still staggered and in awe of such madness come to my mind.

ALL I WANT IS A JOB , THIS CHARACTER IS MY HOPE , AND WILL BECOME YOUR HOPE IF YOUR GAME STUDIO CAN GIVE ME A JOB .

I do however wish you good luck.

Edited by Stormynature, 01 August 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#11 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

I introduce you to my character that I design , I design it for a purpose that some game studio will pay attention on this character , and intend to create game about him , a 3rd game action , and I can have a job .
And I hope you watch my clip to see a 2 sword can control , Ice , Water , Fire , Earth-Soil-Land-Ground , Poison , Metal , Death or Living Creature , Thunder , Air , Plant , Unnamed Factors ( Underworld Factors ) .
I hope you watch the clip to see moment Infinity symbol shining and he unleashed the power inside
I hope you watch the clip to see the moment time symbol shining and he can Control Time like Prince of Persia
I hope you watch the clip to see he can use Alpha symbol to spear the enemy like Batista , Bill Goldberg , ...
I hope you watch the clip to see the place of Champion like Triple H , .... , The place of a Hall of Fame house , the place of lifetime achievement , the power and glory , the number I , medals , laurel ,
I hope you watch the clip to see the sword of all things relate to laws to make you can call Sword of Balance and Justice , ....
What are Superman , Iron man , Batman , Spider man , .... have
This character can kill the enemy by his soles ....

And if you can compare the Beauty of all kind of weapons of Game Industry , Comic Industry , Movie Industry which my character 3 weapon , which one have more beauty and power ...
And if you compare the Beauty of my character with all kind character you know Game Industry , Comic Industry , Movie Industry , which one is the most cool and beautiful
character ?

Edited by 023750260iRock, 01 August 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#12 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

1 more picture :
Posted Image

#13 023750260iRock   Members   -  Reputation: 107

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

They send 2 messages on my Youtube video :
" ... WHEN IS THIS COMING TO THE CINEMA
WE NEED THIS CHARACTER TO BE INCLUDED IN THE LEAGUE OF JUSTICE

IM GOING TO MAKE A PETITION "
" Barry Meyer of Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. here, we'll be using this character in the next Batman movie. Sorry, but we're not paying you anything, because you did not properly secure your intellectual rights to Angel. "

I update information on Youtube : The meaning inside the body and Funny Weakness .

And 1 more thing : 600 billions shield you see in the video , it just a emblematic shield , because my character is just a Angel

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS