• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

Xml Serialization

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Thekill473   Members   -  Reputation: 213

0Likes

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Before i start a big post on my issue, Is there any reason whatsoever that some variables would be excluded from being written in xml serialization in xna.

Sponsor:

#2 Ashaman73   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 7789

0Likes

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

Yes, temporary runtime data.

#3 Thekill473   Members   -  Reputation: 213

0Likes

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

because I've got variables that aren't null and all have values right up unto and even after serialization but in the file only some of the variables are written. And i cant find anything the written variables have in common.

#4 Thekill473   Members   -  Reputation: 213

0Likes

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

OK Ive figured it. Annoyingly it goes through the properties instead of the actual variables so if the property doesn't have a set method it won't right.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS