Jump to content
Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:21 PM
1. Should I get a lawyer to do these things for me?
2. Won't that cost my company a lot of money
3. What are the pros and cons of getting a lawyer involved,
4. how do I find a lawyer with experience in game dev law,
5. and is it worth looking into at all?
Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:50 PM
- Jason Astle-Adams.
Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:39 AM
Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:13 AM
One more question. Will it be an issue having a lawyer out of state? I think I would prefer to see my lawyer in person, but if I cannot is it just as good to communicate via email and phone?