• Create Account

Broadsides - A 3D Multiplayer Student Game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 AesteroidBlues   Members   -  Reputation: 129

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Posted Image

Official Website | 15 Minute Demo with Presentation

Hey everyone!
My name is Alex and I wanted to announce Broadsides - a game that a few of my classmates and I worked on this year as part of a school project at UC San Diego.

The goal of the course is to develop a real time distributed system in the form of a 3D multiplayer game. We chose to make a naval combat game with a simple upgrade mechanic and fast-paced gameplay.

We're very happy with the way Broadsides turned out, and I wanted to post it here for others to see. Above is the official website and a link to a presentation of the game (the actual game footage starts at 3:28). If you'd like to play, the game is available for free through the official website, along with instructions. Hope you enjoy Posted Image

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS