• Create Account

Bug with losing 10 rep points

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 6677   Members   -  Reputation: 1058

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

I went into my profile and looked at my reputation events and there is a -10 entry in there.
Now looking at this page: http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/gdnethelp/reputation-system-point-breakdown-r2925 it appears that a rep of 10 being deducted means a moderator report got turned down, the thing is all my other reputation entries have a reason posted under the item header, this one didn't. I think that might be a bug or someone hasn't set a message for it correctly but either way if I hadn't found that page (which I only found by reading one of the other threads complaining about losing rep points) I wouldn't have known why I had lost 10 points.

Really one of the following needs to happen:
a) Text needs to be added under the item header
b) Alternately every time this does happen the moderator dealing with the report sends you a forum message, this is the only forum I have visited where I don't get a message back after filing reports on other users.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS