• Create Account

A highly commented Pong game in JavaScript

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 capn_midnight   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1375

1Likes

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

Just wanted to put this out there for any beginners looking for some source code to read and learn from
https://github.com/capnmidnight/JS_Game_Programming_Class/

This is where I will be posting all of the materials for a programming class I'm running here in Philadelphia. Over the next few weeks, I'll be breaking this file down and showing everyone how to rebuild it from the ground up.

This is a DHTML game right now, but eventually I'll upgrade it to HTML5 Canvas. By the end of the series, you should be pretty well versed in how to write browser-based games.

This game runs in Internet Explorer (7 - 9), Google Chrome (latest), Opera (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), and Safari (5.1, they haven't released 6 for Windows yet, so I can't check it). It *also* runs on the iPad version of Safari and Android 2.3 Gingerbread browser.
[See some of My Projects] - [Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github]

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17205

0Likes

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS