• Create Account

[Source] IsBIK Error

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 kaimarohero   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:49 AM

Apparently, VS2010 doesn't like the "ibik" header. I have clearly saved the header in ModName/src/public/avi, and I have made a boolean to specify the IsBIK from the EngineSprite header. And I have included the ibik header for spritemodel.cpp and enginesprite.h.

Well, the error(s) say:
1st " Error: class "CEngineSprite" has no member "IsBIK" "
2nd " Error: identifier "m_hBIKMaterial" is undefined "

If anyone can help, I would be so happy!

Sponsor:

#2 Endurion   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3329

0Likes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

You'd need to show some code, at least the files containing CEngineSprite and the ibik header. Are those files in the same folder as the ibik header?
How is the #include written?
Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

#3 kaimarohero   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

You'd need to show some code, at least the files containing CEngineSprite and the ibik header. Are those files in the same folder as the ibik header?
How is the #include written?

ibik.h
enginesprite.h
spritemodel.cpp

I hope you can make something out of this.

Edit: No, the ibik header is in the "src/public/avi". According to the official Source SDK wiki, the ibik header was supposed to go in that folder.

Edit2: The include is written: "#include "avi/ibik.h".

Edited by kaimarohero, 13 August 2012 - 09:33 AM.

#4 jrh2365   Members   -  Reputation: 585

1Likes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

In enginesprite.h your method is defined as "isBIK", but in spritemodel.cpp it is "IsBIK". (The case of the first I is different)

#5 kaimarohero   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

In enginesprite.h your method is defined as "isBIK", but in spritemodel.cpp it is "IsBIK". (The case of the first I is different)

Thanks!
Yeah, having to remember if a letter is upper- or lowercase isn't my thing..

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS