- Each world is saved as a folder with a unique name,
- Each world is polymorphic, as in it has a basic structure, but allows add-ons.
- The world terrain is divided into chunks.
- The way to navigate through worlds are highways since it is set on a continent.
- The terrain pieces are 3D quads, XYZ and WHL.
EDIT: Now I remember. Since the maps are really big (whole cities), and I'm using floats for positions, how would i make a scrolling map without losing precision? And if there are other things (ie wayponts) that are off in the distance, how would scrolling affect them?
EDIT 2: How to save/load chunks? Just general tips or ideas.
Edited by bennettbugs, 13 August 2012 - 11:13 PM.