• Create Account

Gem Wars - Trailer 1

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 DTJ   Members   -  Reputation: 111

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

After 3 years in development, the game is just about ready to be shown. It's a strange mash-up of Smash Bros., Quake III Arena and Worms. What you get is a 2D multiplayer mayhem shooter.

1,000 ways to frag / 1,000 ways to die.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sponsor:

#2 Rld_   Members   -  Reputation: 1527

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

The game looks like it can be potentially fun, but I don't have the feeling you are "expressing" that in your trailer. The trailer feels a bit like one player against himself showing off what you are able to do instead of a real battle.

Nevertheless, good luck with your development, I can see some fun potential in it :)

#3 DTJ   Members   -  Reputation: 111

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Rid, thanks for the feedback! You're right, it's sort of a scripted battle going on, it was just easier to record that way. I'm hoping the next trailer will better express the mayhem that this game builds.

Thanks again for the feedback, any bit helps!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS