• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Who is good at making business cards?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarekKnows.com   Members   -  Reputation: 686

0Likes

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:28 AM

My current business cards need an update so I'm looking for a person/place that can update them. Can people recommend a good design/company/website that I could contact for help?

---
Free C++, OpenGL, and Game Development Video Tutorials @
www.MarekKnows.com
Play my free games: Ghost Toast, Zing, Jewel Thief

Sponsor:

#2 shadowisadog   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2552

1Likes

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

I had mine made by Vistaprint and had no problems with them. I know people who have printed them out themselves on card stock, but I would tend to have my business cards professionally printed.

I guess it depends on what your objectives are. In my mind if I take the time to give someone a business card, then I would like for that business card to be printed on high quality card stock in color. Some people hand out much more cheaply printed business cards, but I suppose it depends on the setting and what sort of impression you want to make.

Edited by shadowisadog, 19 August 2012 - 10:40 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS