• Create Account

Contract Programming Work advice?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 nuclear123   Members   -  Reputation: 119

0Likes

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

First off forgive me if this is in the wrong section( which i'm sure of :P )

Currently, i'm graduating in 2 more semesters of college and will have my bachelors in computer science. All is well except for the fact that the current location that i'm at doesn't offer job opportunities for my field. There are a couple cities near by that i wouldn't mind the drive to, but as well the pay will be good but not amazing. The point is my girlfriend graduated about a year ago and has a very good paying job( as an RN ) and enjoys the place where she works. Due to the fact that she does have a stable and secure job as well as a good paying one i'm satisfied with possibly finding a contract programming job or anything i might be able to perform from my home. The reason i'm posting on here is to ask others if they happen to know of any "known" websites that offer this kind of work or where i might find my luck at :). Thanks for the help

BTW: i currently have no interest in game programming even though i would use it as a last resort :) everything is worth a try

Sponsor:

#2 TMKCodes   Members   -  Reputation: 271

0Likes

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

You could just use Google to find freelancing sites. For example http://www.odesk.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS