• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Veggie Snake for iOS/Android

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CJ_COIMBRA   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 832

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

This isn't a sophisticated game but I decided to rework the old C++ version (I did it back in college) into a Unity3D project so I could experience the Google Play and Appstore submission process. I've done this (releasing mobile games) before with the company I work for, but I wanted to do this by myself this time. So, officially it's my first personal mobile release game!

Now it's available on the Google Play and I hope it will also be available on iOS Appstore as it's waiting for Apple review for a few days now. I would appreciate any feedback if you could test the game, it's free!

The idea is the same, eat fruits and vegetables, avoid meat and colliding with your own body segments. Survive for 150 seconds and you will advance to the next level! Higher levels have obstacles so take care. There is a new mechanic that consists of matching three eatables of the same type to score bonus points (you can see what is inside of each body segment after you eat something).

Also, there is a online highscore so you can compare with your local best.

UPDATE: it's also available on the appstore for iPad now:

Edited by CJ_COIMBRA, 31 August 2012 - 12:45 PM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS