• Create Account

How i can create a toolbar and mission for my web game?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 vitty78   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

Hi guys,
In this past few months im working on my web browser game..
In this game i created all like images, fonts, houses etc. Im using as engine the as3isolib.
My question is this, how i can create a toolbar like the toolbar money or the bottom toolbar in the facebook games, and how i can create mission.
Im using adobe flash builder 4.6

Thanks guys :)

Sponsor:

#2 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3312

0Likes

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

Your questions are far too vague for anybody to be able to give you any useful assistance. Try explaining in more detail what you are trying to do, and also any ideas you already have for achieving your goals.

The more information you can give, the easier it will be for someone to give you useful advice.

edit:

I forgot to add... Try reading this before asking for technical assistance: http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Edited by LennyLen, 23 August 2012 - 09:10 AM.

#3 vitty78   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thanks for the guide, i appreciate .
So what im trying to do is a web based game using as3isolib engine. Its an isometric game.
The game is a city build game and it is set in the middle eve. I ve done the content like house, street, horses, water, grass etc.
The thing that i want to do is create a game like the facebook games.
I dont know if you have played wirh a facebook game. But it that flash games, there are a lot of bars like the money bars, the energy bars and in the bottom of the games there is a tool bar in which you can go to your neighboords and buy the things to build the city.

The question is this, how i can do that bars using adobe flash builder and adobe photoshop?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS