• Create Account

"Please wait 1 seconds before replying or posting a new topic"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6985

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

I see that GameDev is now trying to stop people from double clicking the "Post New Topic" button. I just accidentally did this and was (gratefully) told that I didn't have permission to do it and I needed to wait longer. Specifically, I was told "Please wait 1 seconds before replying or posting a new topic."

Please tell me you make someone wait more than 1 second though (even 30 seconds seems like too short a time). If that's already the case, this text might need to be updated...
[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5161

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

Actually it was set to 10 seconds - though I can't say if someone changed it after seeing this thread. I upped it to 60 because yea 10-30 is too soon for someone to navigate to another thread, read and reply or even add a new one.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS