• Create Account

Low-budget successful advertising!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 JRTB   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and am unsure if this is the correct place to post this, but please excuse me if it is not!

Many developers have some fantastic applications but lack either the budget, the contacts, or the experience to turn their applications into commercial successes. We are able to help with all three.

We are partnered with the Machinima Network of youtube uploaders. Briefly, we upload videos from well-known and popular internet celebrities showcasing and endorsing your applications. We are due to commence weekly videos focusing on iPhone applications. We are hosting these videos on two of our youtube channels, one of which with 1.375 million subscribers and one with 170,000 subscribers.

We have promoted 7 applications using this innovative method. The least successful of these received 17,000 paid downloads in two months, the most successful 85,000 downloads and counting, all within two months. All of the applications that we have advertised have received a notable return on advertising investment,with an average of 34,000 paid downloads. The average advertising spend is $2000 although we are able to offer less initially expensive packages.

If you are interested, please reply this thread or message me!

Regards
Jack Blake

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS