• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

What does an Indie game Press kit need to have?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Navyman   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4053

0Likes

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

I have been development my game for a while and I want to announce it to the world, but I am not sure what needs to be in the press kits I send out.

I hope this is in the correct area. I am trying to game into the business of being a game developer. However, if it is in the wrong area please tell me.
Thank you.

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

34410.png

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10164

0Likes

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Try reading some press releases. That's what I would do. And also in the press kit you put tchochkes - stuff with your company logo, your game title, on it.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS