• Create Account

Behavior trees in League of Legends

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 cmt   Members   -  Reputation: 132

0Likes

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:46 PM

hi everyone,

I just begin to learn behavior tree, and try to use behavior tree in my game.

I know League of Legends is using behavior trees too, and found an article titled "Behavior Trees and Level Scripting in LEAGUE OF LEGENDS". However, I can't find the detail information of this article.

could anyone share me of this article or give me a screenshot of the behavior tree in League of Legends?

thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 GlenDC   Members   -  Reputation: 545

1Likes

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

The website AIGameDev has done a broadcast about this subject. If you're a paid user you can watch the broadcast here.
As far as I know, there isn't anything else you can find on the net about this subject.

If you want to learn behavior tree's and how to use it in games, than here is a short list:
  • A short introduction, by AIGamedev.
  • An introduction by Bjoern Knafla on #AltDevBlogADay
  • If you want some examples you can check out this url.
  • Net Gnome has also a series about this subject on game dev. You can find the first part here and continue from there.
  • Find out how they used behavior tree's in Spore here.
This is just a short list, but I hope it gives you the push you need to start creating your own!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS