Behavior trees in League of Legends,
Members - Reputation: 132
Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:46 PM
I just begin to learn behavior tree, and try to use behavior tree in my game.
I know League of Legends is using behavior trees too, and found an article titled "Behavior Trees and Level Scripting in LEAGUE OF LEGENDS". However, I can't find the detail information of this article.
could anyone share me of this article or give me a screenshot of the behavior tree in League of Legends?
Members - Reputation: 549
Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:23 PM
As far as I know, there isn't anything else you can find on the net about this subject.
If you want to learn behavior tree's and how to use it in games, than here is a short list:
- A short introduction, by AIGamedev.
- An introduction by Bjoern Knafla on #AltDevBlogADay
- If you want some examples you can check out this url.
- Net Gnome has also a series about this subject on game dev. You can find the first part here and continue from there.
- Find out how they used behavior tree's in Spore here.