• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Load flash without temporary files

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bush   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

We work with flash for Android....
How can I load flash movies from source? I want to avoid of creating the temporary files...

Sponsor:

#2 Topiary   Members   -  Reputation: 147

1Likes

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Try f-in-box or something similar. But I'm not sure that it works for Android... Posted Image

#3 Bush   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks.

Close topic Posted Image

Edited by jbadams, 18 October 2012 - 06:51 AM.
Closing the topic is not your decision -- as demonstrated by the below reply, other users may still have questions. Additionally, there may be further advice that would be more helpful to YOU.

#4 Pasparty   Members   -  Reputation: 118

0Likes

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

Try f-in-box or something similar. But I'm not sure that it works for Android... Posted Image

How can this help to avoid creating temporary files?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS