Text weirdo weirdo! :)

Started by
0 comments, last by Saandman 22 years, 6 months ago
Hi again, I got my little text printing alright but if I position the text on the left half of the screen (assign x a negative number) it rotates along with the cube or whatever you rotate.. Or hm when you call the glRotatef() func, does it rotate the whole viewport? How do I make my text "static" such as say..? Cuz everything I do with my cube, effects the text. Like lighting and so on.. Isn't there like different layers? Or other matrices that don't effect each other. Or should I push/pop the matrix? I'm sure there's a simple enough solution to this, I've just missed it! Thanks for any help /Sandman Edited by - saandman on October 12, 2001 12:10:30 PM
________________________________pro.gram.mer - an organism that turns caffeine into code
Advertisement
Hey N/M about this here post above, I figured it out pushing and popping those matrices But the text is still being a bit effected by the translation I perform and the lighting I add.. Why?

And is this the best or only solution?

Just curious..

/Sandman

Edited by - saandman on October 12, 2001 3:04:59 PM
________________________________pro.gram.mer - an organism that turns caffeine into code

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement