• Create Account

Anyone else having problems logging into the MSDN forums?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cromulent   Members   -  Reputation: 353

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I can browse the MSDN forums just fine when not logged into my Windows Live account but as soon as I try and login I get a redirect loop error message (at least in Chrome, the other browsers display a different error message).

I've tried it with the following browsers:

IE 9
Chrome 21
Opera 12.02
Firefox 15

and they all cause problems. Is anyone else seeing issues like this? It is highly annoying as I have a question I'd like to ask that I think would be best answered there.

Sponsor:

#2 Cromulent   Members   -  Reputation: 353

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:32 AM

Interestingly the MSDN forums suddenly started working for me. Not sure what was wrong previously.

#3 way2lazy2care   Members   -  Reputation: 782

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

I know earlier this week they're registration servers were down for ~1 day. If I were to randomly guess as to why they are bulking up their infrastructure in anticipation of windows 8 launching.

#4 Cromulent   Members   -  Reputation: 353

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:20 AM

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks :).

#5 mholmes   Members   -  Reputation: 189

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

MSDN always causes issues for me when I need a answer to a simple problem lol

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS