• Create Account

Gridiron Gamepak, An awesome new football game by D. M. Noye

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mastermind89   Members   -  Reputation: 127

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/623295442/the-gridiron-gamepak

I heard about this new american football game a couple days ago.

It's called Gridiron Gamepak.

Created by D. M. Noye, This seeks to be the best football game anyone will ever play. In order for them to make it happen, they need to reach a funding goal of $25,000.

If your a fan of Madden NFL, You will really love Gridiron Gamepak. Be sure to support them.

Mastermind89

Sponsor:

#2 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3782

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Firstly, it's not a game, it's a game creation tool. It also looks to be a lot of noise with no content. All of their links to documents are broken, and there is no evidence of any actual product at all.

#3 james_lohr   Members   -  Reputation: 153

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

Nice scam. How stupid do you think people are?

#4 mikeman   Members   -  Reputation: 2225

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

You know, here's an idea: Instead of posting a bazilion projects to crowdsourcing sites, as if those places somehow hand out free money, why don't you spend some time actually working on your skills in order to be able to produce something concrete and worthwhile? Really really really REALLY wanting to be a famous game developer for the money and fame and girls(ehm :P ) is nice, but wanting does not mean doing.

Also, trying to present yourself as a fan of your own game...lame.

#5 Mastermind89   Members   -  Reputation: 127

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

First off, Gridiron Gamepak wasn't my idea to begin with.

Second, I have grown wise, and will not post my own project until I have made very good progress.

So can I get a break?

Edited by Mastermind89, 10 September 2012 - 03:40 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS