• Create Account

text on screen

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff D   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:14 AM

Hello I am wondering how can you place text anywhere on screen such as placeing "Hi" in the middle of the screen. Thx, Jeff Desrosiers

Sponsor:

#2 jenova   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:21 AM

you''ll need to be a little more specific. like console or GUI, operation system, graphics API, etc.

To the vast majority of mankind, nothing is more agreeable than to escape the need for mental exertion... To most people, nothing is more troublesome than the effort of thinking.

#3 Jeff D   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:27 AM

I believe its for dos because during runtime Ill get the block box not a window, Im right now still a big begginer.

Thx,

Jeff Desrosiers

#4 siaspete   Members   -  Reputation: 208

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:51 AM

If you''re running Windows, you''re probably making a Win32 Console App.

I recommend getting a book and taking it slowly from there. That''s how loads of people do it.

#5 Jeff D   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 October 2001 - 08:52 AM

Ok thx I figured a way around by usuing endl and writeing spaces for the rows and columns thx tho.

Thx,

Jeff Desrosiers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS