• Create Account

Looking for VOICE ACTORS for space exploration game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jupiter0026   Members   -  Reputation: 177

0Likes

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

You can read a snippet of information on our game at [removed].

Hello, I am looking for voice actors for the game I am developing. I have a small audition test script; please send your audio clip to [removed].

If I like your audition and it fits what I'm looking for, I will send you an email back notifying you.
I ask that you have an excellent quality microphone. No fuzz, no background noise, etc. Although if you currently have a non-par microphone and you plan to get a AAA microphone in the near future, you may submit with your worse one. The following is just the test script, it will not actually be used in the game; Just for me to judge if I like your voice or not. Please do both characters to the best of your ability!

Posted Image

Title the email "Zuhon Voice Audition By (NAME)".

thanks!

Edited by jbadams, 09 September 2012 - 06:20 PM.
Removed contact information -- recruiting must be done using our classifieds system.

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 14682

0Likes

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

All recruiting needs to be done using our classifieds system.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS